This web page is about LightScribe 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LightScribe 22.214.171.124 from your PChttp://www.lightscribe.com
. Further information on http://www.lightscribe.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.lightscribe.com
to get more details about LightScribe 126.96.36.199 on http://www.lightscribe.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. LSLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk.
LightScribe 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 492.00 KB (503808
bytes) on disk.
- LSLauncher.exe (432.00 KB)
- LSSrvc.exe (60.00 KB)
The current web page applies to LightScribe 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
LightScribe 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company http://www.lightscribe.com. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove LightScribe 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LightScribe 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LightScribe 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LightScribe 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the LightScribe 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you select LightScribe 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LightScribe 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LightScribe 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling LightScribe 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LightScribe 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LightScribe 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LightScribe 18.104.22.168 by http://www.lightscribe.com from your PC, nor are we saying that LightScribe 22.214.171.124 by http://www.lightscribe.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LightScribe 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:33:39.410