LightScribe 184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall LightScribe 220.127.116.11 from your PCUw bedrijfsnaam
. More information about Uw bedrijfsnaam can be read here
. More details about the application LightScribe 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.yourcompany.com
. LightScribe 22.214.171.124 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. LSLauncher.exe is the LightScribe 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it occupies approximately 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LightScribe 188.8.131.52. They take an average of 220.00 KB (225280
bytes) on disk.
- LSLauncher.exe (172.00 KB)
- LSSrvc.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about LightScribe 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
LightScribe 18.104.22.168 is a program by Uw bedrijfsnaam. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase LightScribe 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LightScribe 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LightScribe 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LightScribe 184.108.40.206". The LightScribe 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you click LightScribe 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LightScribe 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LightScribe 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling LightScribe 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LightScribe 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LightScribe 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LightScribe 18.104.22.168 by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your computer, nor are we saying that LightScribe 22.214.171.124 by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LightScribe 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:19:51.563