Light@Night 4.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Light@Night 4.0 from your systemRailware
. Check out here
for more details on Railware. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\LightAtNight folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Light@Night 4.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LightAtNight\unins000.exe. LightAtNight.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 44.78 MB (46951579 bytes) on disk.
Light@Night 4.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 65.44 MB (68616002
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExtRest.exe (7.16 MB)
- HHUpd.exe (463.78 KB)
- LightAtNight.exe (44.78 MB)
- LiLANTester.exe (962.00 KB)
- LNinternals.exe (449.00 KB)
- SetDatabase.exe (9.31 MB)
- uIPProgrammer.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.05 KB)
The current page applies to Light@Night 4.0 version 4.0
Light@Night 4.0 is a program marketed by the software company Railware. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Light@Night 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Light@Night 4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Light@Night 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Light@Night 4.0". If it exists on your system the Light@Night 4.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Light@Night 4.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Light@Night 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Light@Night 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Light@Night 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Light@Night 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Light@Night 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Light@Night 4.0 by Railware from your PC, nor are we saying that Light@Night 4.0 by Railware is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Light@Night 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 21:52:55.840