Light Image Resizer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Light Image Resizer for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Light Image Resizer from your computerObviousIdea
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ObviousIdea. More information about the software Light Image Resizer can be seen at http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer
. Light Image Resizer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ObviousIdea\Light Image Resizer 5 folder, subject to the user's option. Light Image Resizer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ObviousIdea\Light Image Resizer 5\Uninstall.exe. Light Image Resizer's primary file takes about 14.00 MB (14680440 bytes) and its name is Resize.exe.
Light Image Resizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.06 MB (17884832
bytes) on disk.
- DigitalFrameWizard.exe (2.57 MB)
- optipng.exe (101.00 KB)
- Resize.exe (14.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Light Image Resizer. For more Light Image Resizer versions please click below:
Light Image Resizer is a program released by ObviousIdea. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Light Image Resizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Light Image Resizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Light Image Resizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Light Image Resizer". If it exists on your system the Light Image Resizer program will be found very quickly. After you select Light Image Resizer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Light Image Resizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Light Image Resizer:
- The software company is: http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ObviousIdea\Light Image Resizer 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Light Image Resizer.
8. After uninstalling Light Image Resizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Light Image Resizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Light Image Resizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Light Image Resizer by ObviousIdea from your computer, we are not saying that Light Image Resizer by ObviousIdea is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Light Image Resizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 04:14:30.733