Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552)
This web page is about Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 5.39 MB (5650432 bytes) on disk and is named LA.exe. How to uninstall Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) from your PC
Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.01 MB (9442816
bytes) on disk.
- LA.exe (5.39 MB)
- LAAgent.exe (433.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.19 MB)
This info is about Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) version 4.8.11552
If you're planning to uninstall Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Some people try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552)". If it exists on your system the Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) program will be found very quickly. After you click Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552).
8. After uninstalling Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Light Alloy 4.8.1 (build 1552) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130