Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493)
Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Light Alloy directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. LA.exe is the Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493)'s main executable file and it occupies around 5.39 MB (5656064 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) from your system
Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.01 MB (9448448
bytes) on disk.
- LA.exe (5.39 MB)
- LAAgent.exe (433.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.8.01493
of Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493).
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that you should remove:
Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493)". If it exists on your system the Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493).
8. After uninstalling Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Light Alloy 4.8.0 (build 1493) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130