Light Alloy 4.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Light Alloy 4.3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Light Alloy 4.3 from your PCVortex Team Edition
. Open here
where you can get more info on Vortex Team Edition. You can get more details related to Light Alloy 4.3 at http://www.softella.com/la/forum.ru.htm
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Light Alloy 4.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Light Alloy 4.3's primary file takes about 962.50 KB (985600 bytes) and is named LA.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Light Alloy 4.3. They occupy about 1,015.23 KB (1039598
bytes) on disk.
- LA.exe (962.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Light Alloy 4.3 version 4.3
Light Alloy 4.3 is an application released by the software company Vortex Team Edition. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Light Alloy 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Light Alloy 4.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Light Alloy 4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Light Alloy 4.3". If it exists on your system the Light Alloy 4.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Light Alloy 4.3 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Light Alloy 4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Light Alloy 4.3:
- The software company is: http://www.softella.com/la/forum.ru.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Light Alloy\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Light Alloy 4.3.
8. After uninstalling Light Alloy 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Light Alloy 4.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Light Alloy 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Light Alloy 4.3 by Vortex Team Edition from your PC, nor are we saying that Light Alloy 4.3 by Vortex Team Edition is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Light Alloy 4.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:20:40.917