Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan
Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan. They take 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
The current page applies to Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan version 1.0
Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan". If it exists on your system the Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan.
8. After removing Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lifecare Min Arbeidsplan in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:04:40.933