Life Simulator On Line 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Life Simulator On Line 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Life Simulator On Line 1.0 from your systemFreeGamia, Inc.
. More information about FreeGamia, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Life Simulator On Line 1.0 can be found at http://www.FreeGamia.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Life Simulator On Line folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Life Simulator On Line\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Life Simulator On Line 1.0. Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.92 MB (10402748 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Life Simulator On Line 1.0. They take about 23.11 MB (24234474
bytes) on disk.
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- LifeSimulatorOnLine.exe (10.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.40 KB)
The current page applies to Life Simulator On Line 1.0 version 1.0
Life Simulator On Line 1.0 is an application by FreeGamia, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Life Simulator On Line 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Life Simulator On Line 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Life Simulator On Line 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Life Simulator On Line 1.0". The Life Simulator On Line 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Life Simulator On Line 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Life Simulator On Line 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Life Simulator On Line 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Life Simulator On Line\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Life Simulator On Line 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Life Simulator On Line 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Life Simulator On Line 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Life Simulator On Line 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Life Simulator On Line 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Life Simulator On Line 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Life Simulator On Line 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 11:46:23.750