You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LibreCAD for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LibreCAD from your PCLibreCAD Team
. More information about LibreCAD Team can be seen here
. Please follow http://librecad.org/
if you want to read more on LibreCAD on LibreCAD Team's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. LibreCAD's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.62 MB (6944768 bytes) on disk and is labeled LibreCAD.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with LibreCAD. They take about 6.72 MB (7041773
bytes) on disk.
- LibreCAD.exe (6.62 MB)
- ttf2lff.exe (54.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (40.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.11
of LibreCAD. Click on the links below for other LibreCAD versions:
...click to view all...
LibreCAD is an application offered by LibreCAD Team. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall LibreCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LibreCAD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LibreCAD or simply click the Search feature and type in "LibreCAD". The LibreCAD application will be found automatically. When you select LibreCAD in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LibreCAD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LibreCAD:
- The publisher is: http://librecad.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LibreCAD.
8. After uninstalling LibreCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LibreCAD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LibreCAD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team from your PC, nor are we saying that LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LibreCAD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:24:49.750