This page is about LibreCAD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LibreCAD from your systemLibreCAD Team
. Open here
for more info on LibreCAD Team. You can get more details related to LibreCAD at http://librecad.org/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing LibreCAD is C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LibreCAD's primary file takes about 6.23 MB (6532608 bytes) and is called LibreCAD.exe.
LibreCAD contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.27 MB (6574914
bytes) on disk.
- LibreCAD.exe (6.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (41.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.7
of LibreCAD. You can find below info on other releases of LibreCAD:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove LibreCAD.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LibreCAD:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\LibreCAD.exe
LibreCAD is a program released by LibreCAD Team. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall LibreCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LibreCAD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LibreCAD or simply click the Search feature and type in "LibreCAD". If it is installed on your PC the LibreCAD application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LibreCAD in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LibreCAD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LibreCAD:
- The publisher is: http://librecad.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreCAD\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LibreCAD.
8. After removing LibreCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LibreCAD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LibreCAD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team from your computer, we are not saying that LibreCAD by LibreCAD Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LibreCAD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:01:25.187