Lexmark 7600 Series
This page is about Lexmark 7600 Series for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lexmark 7600 Series from your systemLexmark International, Inc.
. You can read more on Lexmark International, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Lexmark 7600 Series at http://www.lexmark.com
. Lexmark 7600 Series is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series\Install\x64 folder, depending on the user's decision. Lexmark 7600 Series's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series\Install\x64\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninst.exe and its approximative size is 6.94 MB (7276200 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Lexmark 7600 Series. They occupy 13.98 MB (14659408
bytes) on disk.
- instgui.exe (7.04 MB)
- Uninst.exe (6.94 MB)
This web page is about Lexmark 7600 Series version 7600
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Lexmark 7600 Series.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series\Drivers\COMMON\bb.js
- C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series\Drivers\COMMON\commonjs.js
- C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series\Drivers\COMMON\controls.js
- C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series\Drivers\COMMON\jsw.js
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lexmark 7600 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FaxMan7600SeriesPorts\Fax Lexmark 7600 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Lexmark\7600 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lexmark 7600 Series\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lexmark 7600 Series\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lexmark 7600 Series\UninstallString
Lexmark 7600 Series is an application by Lexmark International, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Lexmark 7600 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lexmark 7600 Series from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lexmark 7600 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Lexmark 7600 Series". If it exists on your system the Lexmark 7600 Series application will be found very quickly. After you click Lexmark 7600 Series in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lexmark 7600 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lexmark 7600 Series:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lexmark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lexmark 7600 Series\Install\x64\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lexmark 7600 Series.
8. After uninstalling Lexmark 7600 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lexmark 7600 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lexmark 7600 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lexmark 7600 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lexmark 7600 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lexmark 7600 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 21:40:10.243