Lexmark 2500 Series
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Lexmark 2500 Series for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Lexmark 2500 Series from your computerLexmark International, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Lexmark International, Inc.. More details about the program Lexmark 2500 Series can be found at http://www.lexmark.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2500 Series\Install\x86 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Lexmark 2500 Series's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2500 Series\Install\x86\Uninst.exe. Uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.66 MB (2790320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lexmark 2500 Series. They take about 2.66 MB (2790320
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Lexmark 2500 Series version 2500
Lexmark 2500 Series has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Lexmark 2500 Series:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Lexmark 2500 Series:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\ENGLISH\lxddeula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\ENGLISH\lxddhelp.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\ENGLISH\lxddrme.doc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\ENGLISH\lxddwavs.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxdd.loc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddcfg.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddcfgx.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddclr1.lut
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddclr2.lut
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddclr3.lut
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddclr4.lut
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddcpy4.lut
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxdddtst.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxdddtst.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddsk0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\COMMON\lxddwww.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\Drivers\lxddprod.ver
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2500 Series\lxddgrd.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Lexmark\2500 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lexmark 2500 Series
Lexmark 2500 Series is a program marketed by Lexmark International, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Lexmark 2500 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lexmark 2500 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lexmark 2500 Series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lexmark 2500 Series". The Lexmark 2500 Series application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lexmark 2500 Series in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lexmark 2500 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lexmark 2500 Series:
- The software company is: http://www.lexmark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2500 Series\Install\x86\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lexmark 2500 Series.
8. After removing Lexmark 2500 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lexmark 2500 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lexmark 2500 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lexmark 2500 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Lexmark 2500 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lexmark 2500 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:31:52.317