Lexmark 1200 Series
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lexmark 1200 Series for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lexmark 1200 Series from your computerLexmark International, Inc.
. More information on Lexmark International, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Lexmark 1200 Series at http://www.lexmark.com
. Lexmark 1200 Series is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1200 Series\Install\x64 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Lexmark 1200 Series by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1200 Series\Install\x64\Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninst.exe is the Lexmark 1200 Series's main executable file and it takes circa 6.24 MB (6542504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lexmark 1200 Series. They take about 6.24 MB (6542504
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1200
of Lexmark 1200 Series.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Lexmark 1200 Series from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Lexmark\1200 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lexmark 1200 Series
Lexmark 1200 Series is a program marketed by Lexmark International, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Lexmark 1200 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lexmark 1200 Series from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lexmark 1200 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lexmark 1200 Series". The Lexmark 1200 Series app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lexmark 1200 Series in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lexmark 1200 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lexmark 1200 Series:
- The software company is: http://www.lexmark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1200 Series\Install\x64\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lexmark 1200 Series.
8. After uninstalling Lexmark 1200 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lexmark 1200 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lexmark 1200 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lexmark 1200 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Lexmark 1200 Series by Lexmark International, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lexmark 1200 Series in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:07:19.357