This web page is about Lexicon Multilingual for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lexicon Multilingual from your computerLinguaMatch
. Take a look here
for more details on LinguaMatch. Click on www.linguamatch.com
to get more details about Lexicon Multilingual on LinguaMatch's website. Usually the Lexicon Multilingual program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LinguaMatch\Lexicon Multilingual folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\LinguaMatch\Lexicon Multilingual\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lexicon Multilingual. Lexicon Multilingual's main file takes about 1.34 MB (1401856 bytes) and is named LxMulti.exe.
Lexicon Multilingual installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.54 MB (1616384
bytes) on disk.
- LxMulti.exe (1.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (209.50 KB)
This data is about Lexicon Multilingual version 3.0.9
Lexicon Multilingual is a program by the software company LinguaMatch. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Lexicon Multilingual is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lexicon Multilingual using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lexicon Multilingual or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lexicon Multilingual". The Lexicon Multilingual application will be found very quickly. When you click Lexicon Multilingual in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lexicon Multilingual, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lexicon Multilingual:
- The web site of the program is: www.linguamatch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LinguaMatch\Lexicon Multilingual\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lexicon Multilingual.
8. After removing Lexicon Multilingual, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lexicon Multilingual which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lexicon Multilingual with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lexicon Multilingual by LinguaMatch from your computer, we are not saying that Lexicon Multilingual by LinguaMatch is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lexicon Multilingual in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 01:09:14.933