You can find below details on how to uninstall Leviathan: Warships for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Leviathan: Warships from your computerPieces Interactive
. You can read more on Pieces Interactive or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.leviathanwarships.com/
to get more info about Leviathan: Warships on Pieces Interactive's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Leviathan Warships folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Leviathan: Warships by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Leviathan.exe and occupies 8.73 MB (9153024 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Leviathan: Warships. They take about 18.46 MB (19358728
bytes) on disk.
- Leviathan.exe (8.73 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Leviathan: Warships is an application offered by Pieces Interactive. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Leviathan: Warships is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Leviathan: Warships using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Leviathan: Warships or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Leviathan: Warships". If it is installed on your PC the Leviathan: Warships application will be found automatically. After you click Leviathan: Warships in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Leviathan: Warships, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Leviathan: Warships:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.leviathanwarships.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Leviathan: Warships.
8. After removing Leviathan: Warships, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Leviathan: Warships that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Leviathan: Warships using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Leviathan: Warships by Pieces Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Leviathan: Warships by Pieces Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Leviathan: Warships supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 01:52:17.887