Lessar Project 2.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lessar Project 2.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lessar Project 2.2 from your systemLessar
. You can find out more on Lessar or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.lessar.ru/
if you want to read more on Lessar Project 2.2 on Lessar's web page. Usually the Lessar Project 2.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lessar Project 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Lessar Project 2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Lessar Project 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.81 MB (6094848 bytes) on disk and is named LProject.exe.
The following executables are contained in Lessar Project 2.2. They take 6.47 MB (6784943
bytes) on disk.
- LProject.exe (5.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (673.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Lessar Project 2.2 version 2.2
Lessar Project 2.2 is a program offered by the software company Lessar. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Lessar Project 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lessar Project 2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lessar Project 2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lessar Project 2.2". The Lessar Project 2.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lessar Project 2.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lessar Project 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lessar Project 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.lessar.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lessar Project 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lessar Project 2.2.
8. After removing Lessar Project 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lessar Project 2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lessar Project 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lessar Project 2.2 by Lessar from your PC, we are not saying that Lessar Project 2.2 by Lessar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lessar Project 2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:16:00.860