Les Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Les Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/fr
. Usually the Les Sims™ 4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Les Sims™ 4. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.62 MB (18480592 bytes) on disk and is called TS4.exe.
Les Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 34.04 MB (35688648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (17.62 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of Les Sims™ 4. For more Les Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is an application by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Les Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Les Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the Les Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Les Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After removing Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Les Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Les Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 13:52:11.670