Leo-4.11-final (remove only)
Leo-4.11-final (remove only) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Leo-4.11-final (remove only) from your PCEdward K. Ream
. Check out here
for more details on Edward K. Ream. You can read more about on Leo-4.11-final (remove only) at http://leoeditor.com/
. Leo-4.11-final (remove only) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Leo-4.11-final directory, subject to the user's option. Leo-4.11-final (remove only)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Leo-4.11-final\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.60 KB (66151 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Leo-4.11-final (remove only). They take about 64.60 KB (66151
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Leo-4.11-final (remove only) version 4.11
Leo-4.11-final (remove only) is an application marketed by Edward K. Ream. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Leo-4.11-final (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Leo-4.11-final (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Leo-4.11-final (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Leo-4.11-final (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Leo-4.11-final (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Leo-4.11-final (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Leo-4.11-final (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leo-4.11-final (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://leoeditor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Leo-4.11-final\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Leo-4.11-final (remove only).
8. After removing Leo-4.11-final (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Leo-4.11-final (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Leo-4.11-final (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Leo-4.11-final (remove only) by Edward K. Ream from your PC, nor are we saying that Leo-4.11-final (remove only) by Edward K. Ream is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Leo-4.11-final (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:40:46.537