You can find below detailed information on how to remove LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 from your systemLenovo
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. You can see more info on LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 at http://www.lenovo.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\LenovoUsbDriver directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LenovoUsbDriver\uninst.exe. devcon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 54.50 KB (55808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10. They take 2.10 MB (2204421
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- devcon64.exe (90.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (893.50 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.25 KB)
This info is about LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 version 1.0.10
LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 is an application marketed by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10". The LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 program will be found automatically. When you click LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LenovoUsbDriver\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10.
8. After uninstalling LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LenovoUsbDriver 1.0.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:34:12.933