Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse
Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse from your systemLenovo Inc.
. Further information on Lenovo Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse is C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe. Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse's main file takes around 1.29 MB (1354752 bytes) and is called Gaming.exe.
Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.27 MB (4477392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Gaming.exe (1.29 MB)
- hid.exe (396.50 KB)
- OSD.exe (302.50 KB)
- Tray.exe (407.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- DPInst.exe (908.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.09
of Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse.
Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse is a program by the software company Lenovo Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse". The Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse by Lenovo Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse by Lenovo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Y Gaming Optical Mouse in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 16:08:48.820