Lenovo Welcome is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Lenovo Welcome from your systemLenovo
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Lenovo. More information about Lenovo Welcome can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Welcome directory (same installation drive as Windows). Lenovo Welcome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Welcome\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled TVTMSG.exe and its approximative size is 997.80 KB (1021752 bytes).
Lenovo Welcome is comprised of the following executables which take 7.44 MB (7804674
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TVTMSG.exe (997.80 KB)
- tvt_fingerprint_info.exe (2.01 MB)
- tvt_fingerprint_info64.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.06 MB)
- ApplicationLogger.exe (84.00 KB)
- RegistrationEngine.exe (46.30 KB)
This info is about Lenovo Welcome version 2.0.020.0
alone. For more Lenovo Welcome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Welcome is a program by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Lenovo Welcome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo Welcome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Welcome or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Welcome". The Lenovo Welcome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo Welcome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Welcome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo Welcome:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Welcome\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Welcome.
8. After removing Lenovo Welcome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Welcome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Welcome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Welcome by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Welcome by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Welcome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:45:12.340