Lenovo Web Start
Lenovo Web Start is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo Web Start from your systemPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Web Start is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Lenovo Web Start's primary executable file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Web Start. They take an average of 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11457
of Lenovo Web Start. For other Lenovo Web Start versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Lenovo Web Start.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Lenovo Web Start.ico
Lenovo Web Start is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Lenovo Web Start is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Web Start from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Web Start or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Web Start". The Lenovo Web Start app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo Web Start in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Web Start, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Web Start.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Web Start, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Web Start which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Web Start with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Web Start by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Web Start by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Web Start supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:50:02.770