Lenovo Web Start
Lenovo Web Start is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Lenovo Web Start from your computerPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Web Start is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Lenovo Web Start's primary executable file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Web Start. They take an average of 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168457
of Lenovo Web Start. For other Lenovo Web Start versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Lenovo Web Start.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Lenovo Web Start is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Lenovo Web Start is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Web Start from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Web Start or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Web Start". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Web Start app will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo Web Start in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Web Start, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Web Start.
8. After removing Lenovo Web Start, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Web Start that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Web Start with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Web Start by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Web Start by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Web Start in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:50:02.770