You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lenovo Transition for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Transition from your systemLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be read here
. More details about the software Lenovo Transition can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. Usually the Lenovo Transition program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Transition folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Lenovo Transition's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Transition\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Lenovo Transition.exe and occupies 204.58 KB (209488 bytes).
Lenovo Transition contains of the executables below. They take 518.73 KB (531184
bytes) on disk.
- About.exe (137.08 KB)
- Lenovo Transition.exe (204.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (177.08 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Transition version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Lenovo Transition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Transition is an application offered by Lenovo. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Lenovo Transition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Transition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo Transition or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Transition". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Transition app will be found very quickly. When you select Lenovo Transition in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Transition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo Transition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Transition\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Transition.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Transition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Transition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Transition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Transition by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Transition by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Transition in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 19:15:19.143