Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This info is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. You can find out more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver directory, regulated by the user's decision. devcon.exe is the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver's main executable file and it takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is composed of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1276105
bytes) on disk:
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your PC.Registry keys:
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". The Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings UMDF driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:51:34.720