Lenovo Settings UMDF driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on Lenovo Group Limited. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SettingsDependency\SettingsDriver directory (same installation drive as Windows). unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1194185 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Lenovo Settings UMDF driver. They take 1.14 MB (1194185
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Lenovo Settings UMDF driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is an application released by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Lenovo Settings UMDF driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings UMDF driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings UMDF driver". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Settings UMDF driver program will be found automatically. After you click Lenovo Settings UMDF driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Settings UMDF driver.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings UMDF driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings UMDF driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings UMDF driver by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings UMDF driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:29:58.100