Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot
Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot from your PCLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mobile Hotspot directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. MobileHotspotclient.exe is the Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot's primary executable file and it occupies around 915.98 KB (937968 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is comprised of the following executables which take 2.89 MB (3027265
bytes) on disk:
- KeepAwake.exe (12.48 KB)
- LnvHotSpotSvc.exe (463.48 KB)
- MobileHotspotclient.exe (915.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
This info is about Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is a program released by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:11:28.423