Lenovo Settings Dependency Package
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. You can find out more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\UserName\SettingsDependency folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Lenovo Settings Dependency Package is "C:\Program Files\UserName\SettingsDependency\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.95 MB (2045432 bytes) on disk and is called SettingsService.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Lenovo Settings Dependency Package. They take 26.84 MB (28138737
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SettingsService.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Setup.exe (11.05 MB)
- setup.exe (9.52 MB)
- LEPSwtToDesktop.exe (901.29 KB)
- LEPToastLnc.exe (432.79 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- Setup.exe (170.05 KB)
- SMRTSHUT.EXE (132.79 KB)
This web page is about Lenovo Settings Dependency Package version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Settings Dependency Package releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings Dependency Package is a program by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Settings Dependency Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings Dependency Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings Dependency Package". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings Dependency Package program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo Settings Dependency Package in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings Dependency Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings Dependency Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings Dependency Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings Dependency Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings Dependency Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:09:51.787