Lenovo Settings - Power
This web page is about Lenovo Settings - Power for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on Lenovo Group Limited. Lenovo Settings - Power is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad\Utilities folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Lenovo Settings - Power's primary file takes around 397.78 KB (407328 bytes) and is named LEPSwtToDesktop.exe.
Lenovo Settings - Power contains of the executables below. They take 2.30 MB (2406528
bytes) on disk.
- LEPSwtToDesktop.exe (397.78 KB)
- LEPToastLnc.exe (191.78 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (130.78 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Settings - Power version 7.48.1
alone. For other Lenovo Settings - Power versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Power is a program by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings - Power or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings - Power". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Settings - Power application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo Settings - Power in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings - Power, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Power, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings - Power which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings - Power with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings - Power by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-21 16:13:23.247