Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your computerLenovo Corporation
. Further information on Lenovo Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled AVControlCenter32.exe and its approximative size is 118.50 KB (121344 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio. They occupy 5.54 MB (5810947
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVControlCenter32.exe (118.50 KB)
- AVSupportM.exe (17.56 KB)
- CamMute.exe (489.56 KB)
- CmdUtil.exe (112.06 KB)
- TPFNF6.exe (253.56 KB)
- TpKnrres.exe (559.56 KB)
- TPKNRSVC.exe (484.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
- vcamsvc.exe (645.56 KB)
- vcamsvchlpr.exe (561.56 KB)
- LenModuleSetup.exe (88.56 KB)
- LenModuleSetup.exe (93.06 KB)
- avfulsvr.exe (512.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is a program offered by Lenovo Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio". The Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio app will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:51:06.160