Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio
This info is about Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your computerLenovo Corporation
. Further information on Lenovo Corporation can be found here
. Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. cameractrl.exe is the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio's main executable file and it takes around 110.48 KB (113136 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.25 MB (15987097
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AVControlCenter32.exe (584.98 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (550.98 KB)
- AVSupportM.exe (844.98 KB)
- cameractrl.exe (110.48 KB)
- CameraPlusEnableUI.exe (854.98 KB)
- CamMute.exe (512.98 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (520.48 KB)
- cmd-procterm.exe (522.48 KB)
- CmdUtil.exe (549.98 KB)
- CmdUtil4.exe (560.48 KB)
- TPFNF6.exe (515.98 KB)
- TpKnrres.exe (591.98 KB)
- TPKNRSVC.exe (522.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- vcamsvc.exe (707.98 KB)
- vcamsvchlpr.exe (549.98 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (570.98 KB)
- avfulsvr.exe (547.98 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (538.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is a program marketed by Lenovo Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio program will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-19 09:10:33.440