Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your systemLenovo Corporation
. More info about Lenovo Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio application is found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. audiosessioncnt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 107.45 KB (110024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio. They occupy about 15.85 MB (16619121
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosessioncnt.exe (107.45 KB)
- AVControlCenter32.exe (598.95 KB)
- avfaudiosw.exe (437.95 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (554.45 KB)
- AVSupportM.exe (844.95 KB)
- cameractrl.exe (110.45 KB)
- CameraPlusEnableUI.exe (854.95 KB)
- cammute.exe (519.45 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (520.45 KB)
- cmd-procterm.exe (522.45 KB)
- cmdutil.exe (549.95 KB)
- cmdutil4.exe (564.95 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (515.95 KB)
- tpknrres.exe (598.45 KB)
- tpknrsvc.exe (522.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- vcamsvc.exe (700.95 KB)
- vcamsvchlpr.exe (549.95 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (575.95 KB)
- avfulsvr.exe (547.95 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (538.45 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is an application released by Lenovo Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 20:16:40.667