Lenovo Security Suite
This info is about Lenovo Security Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lenovo Security Suite from your PCLenovo
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. You can get more details related to Lenovo Security Suite at http://www.Lenovo.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Security Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Security Suite\LSS.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lenovo Security Suite. LSS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1,018.48 KB (1042928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo Security Suite. They take about 8.53 MB (8943468
bytes) on disk.
- LSS.exe (1,018.48 KB)
- setup.exe (7.53 MB)
This info is about Lenovo Security Suite version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo Security Suite releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Lenovo Security Suite we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Lenovo Security Suite is a program offered by Lenovo. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Lenovo Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Security Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Security Suite". The Lenovo Security Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lenovo Security Suite in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo Security Suite:
- The software company is: http://www.Lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo Security Suite\LSS.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Security Suite.
8. After removing Lenovo Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Security Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Security Suite by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Security Suite by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:12:08.613