Lenovo Mouse Suite
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite from your systemLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be seen here
. Lenovo Mouse Suite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserName Mouse Suite folder, regulated by the user's decision. Lenovo Mouse Suite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UserName\UserName Mouse Suite\PMUninst.exe MouseSuite98. Lenovo Mouse Suite's main file takes around 358.50 KB (367104 bytes) and is called TPMXUD.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Lenovo Mouse Suite. They take about 4.67 MB (4895560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FSRremoS.EXE (18.00 KB)
- ICONSPY.EXE (85.00 KB)
- MouseWiz.exe (3.33 MB)
- PelElvDm.exe (223.00 KB)
- PELMICED.EXE (204.00 KB)
- PelService.exe (174.50 KB)
- PMUNINNT.EXE (49.00 KB)
- PMUNINST.EXE (178.09 KB)
- TPMXUD.exe (358.50 KB)
This web page is about Lenovo Mouse Suite version 6.69
only. For more Lenovo Mouse Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Mouse Suite is a program offered by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo Mouse Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Mouse Suite". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Mouse Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lenovo Mouse Suite in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Mouse Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite.
8. After removing Lenovo Mouse Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Mouse Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Mouse Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Mouse Suite by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:37:48.620