Lenovo Games Console
This page is about Lenovo Games Console for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Lenovo Games Console from your PCOberon Media Inc.
. More data about Oberon Media Inc. can be found here
. Lenovo Games Console is typically installed in the C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\Games Console folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Games Console is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Games Console\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 372.16 KB (381096 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Games Console contains of the executables below. They occupy 372.16 KB (381096
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (372.16 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Games Console version 0.38.389.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo Games Console:
When you're planning to uninstall Lenovo Games Console you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\Games Console
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\Games Console\config.xml
- C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\Games Console\Core.bin
- C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\Games Console\Data\Categories\11\40C6DB12-FF02-4DDA-A39F-D8EAF9811CB5.png
- C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\Games Console\Data\Categories\4\4C38F26B-3F51-4D75-B7DF-D77877757242.png
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lenovo Games Console
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lenovo Games Console\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lenovo Games Console\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lenovo Games Console\InstallLocation
Lenovo Games Console is an application marketed by Oberon Media Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Lenovo Games Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Games Console from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Games Console or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Games Console". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Games Console app will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo Games Console in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Games Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo Games Console.
8. After removing Lenovo Games Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Games Console that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Games Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Games Console by Oberon Media Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Games Console by Oberon Media Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Games Console in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:23:26.903