This info is about Lenovo FusionEngine for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Lenovo FusionEngine from your computerLenovo, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Lenovo, Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\FusionEngine folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Lenovo FusionEngine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\FusionEngine\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called uninst.exe and it has a size of 74.26 KB (76043 bytes).
Lenovo FusionEngine is comprised of the following executables which take 74.26 KB (76043
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Lenovo FusionEngine version 22.214.171.124
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lenovo FusionEngine
Lenovo FusionEngine is an application offered by Lenovo, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Lenovo FusionEngine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lenovo FusionEngine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo FusionEngine or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo FusionEngine ". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo FusionEngine app will be found very quickly. When you select Lenovo FusionEngine in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo FusionEngine , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo FusionEngine .
8. After removing Lenovo FusionEngine , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo FusionEngine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo FusionEngine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo FusionEngine by Lenovo, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo FusionEngine by Lenovo, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo FusionEngine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:38:58.760