Lenovo Drivers Update Utility
This web page is about Lenovo Drivers Update Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Lenovo Drivers Update Utility from your PCDGTSoft Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on DGTSoft Inc.. Detailed information about Lenovo Drivers Update Utility can be found at http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/lenovo-drivers-update-utility.htm
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Lenovo Drivers Update Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called DriverUpdateUtility.exe and occupies 12.54 MB (13154304 bytes).
Lenovo Drivers Update Utility is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.69 MB (15402470
bytes) on disk:
- DPInst.exe (775.20 KB)
- DriverBackUp.exe (682.00 KB)
- DriverUpdateUtility.exe (12.54 MB)
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Lenovo Drivers Update Utility:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\DPInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\DriverBackUp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\driverlib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\DriverUpdateUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\KillTask.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\update.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\rmtdrv.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\setup.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility_is1
Lenovo Drivers Update Utility is a program marketed by DGTSoft Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Lenovo Drivers Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Drivers Update Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Drivers Update Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Drivers Update Utility". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Drivers Update Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo Drivers Update Utility in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Drivers Update Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo Drivers Update Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/lenovo-drivers-update-utility.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Drivers Update Utility.
8. After removing Lenovo Drivers Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Drivers Update Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Drivers Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Drivers Update Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 18:20:07.830