Lenovo Dependency Package
Lenovo Dependency Package is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package from your systemLenovo Group Limited
. You can read more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Lenovo Dependency Package can be found at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. Lenovo Dependency Package is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Dependency Package is C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController\unins000.exe. Lenovo Dependency Package's main file takes about 15.75 KB (16128 bytes) and its name is DependencyVersion.exe.
The executables below are part of Lenovo Dependency Package. They take an average of 1.95 MB (2044351
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (35.25 KB)
- DependencyVersion.exe (15.75 KB)
- LegacyFeatures.exe (20.75 KB)
- LenovoTaskScheduler.exe (172.75 KB)
- PluginCommunication.exe (26.25 KB)
- SystemAgentService.exe (571.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Dependency Package version 1.6.32.00
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo Dependency Package:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Lenovo Dependency Package is a program offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Lenovo Dependency Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Dependency Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Dependency Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Dependency Package". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Dependency Package application will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo Dependency Package in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Dependency Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo Dependency Package:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Dependency Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Dependency Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Dependency Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Dependency Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:56:23.643