Lenovo Dependency Package
This page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo Dependency Package for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. You can read more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Lenovo Dependency Package can be found at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Dependency Package. DependencyVersion.exe is the Lenovo Dependency Package's main executable file and it occupies close to 15.75 KB (16128 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Dependency Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2075287
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (32.75 KB)
- DependencyVersion.exe (15.75 KB)
- LaunchProxy.exe (34.25 KB)
- LegacyFeatures.exe (20.25 KB)
- LenovoTaskScheduler.exe (172.75 KB)
- PluginCommunication.exe (20.75 KB)
- SystemAgentService.exe (571.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Lenovo Dependency Package version 1.6.25.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Dependency Package versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Dependency Package is an application released by Lenovo Group Limited. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Dependency Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Dependency Package or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Dependency Package". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Dependency Package program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lenovo Dependency Package in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Dependency Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo Dependency Package:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Dependency Package.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Dependency Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Dependency Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Dependency Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Dependency Package supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:24:02.823