Lenovo Dependency Package
This page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo Dependency Package for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. You can read more on Lenovo Group Limited or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Lenovo Dependency Package can be found at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Dependency Package. DependencyVersion.exe is the Lenovo Dependency Package's main executable file and it occupies close to 15.75 KB (16128 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Dependency Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2075287
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (32.75 KB)
- DependencyVersion.exe (15.75 KB)
- LaunchProxy.exe (34.25 KB)
- LegacyFeatures.exe (20.25 KB)
- LenovoTaskScheduler.exe (172.75 KB)
- PluginCommunication.exe (20.75 KB)
- SystemAgentService.exe (571.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Lenovo Dependency Package version 1.6.25.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Dependency Package versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lenovo Dependency Package_is1
Lenovo Dependency Package is an application released by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Dependency Package from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Dependency Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Dependency Package". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Dependency Package application will be found automatically. When you click Lenovo Dependency Package in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Dependency Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lenovo Dependency Package:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\lenovo\iMController\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package.
8. After removing Lenovo Dependency Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Dependency Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Dependency Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Dependency Package by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Dependency Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:24:02.823