Lenovo Central is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Lenovo Central from your systemDDNI
. Go over here
where you can read more on DDNI. You can read more about on Lenovo Central at http://www.ddni.com
. C:\Windows\ddniuninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lenovo Central. The application's main executable file occupies 2.02 MB (2119344 bytes) on disk and is titled Lenovo Central.exe.
Lenovo Central installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.76 MB (2896259
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AskInstallChecker-184.108.40.206.exe (191.88 KB)
- DesktopShortcut.exe (12.34 KB)
- DisplayInfo.exe (328.67 KB)
- Find64BitKey.exe (12.67 KB)
- gi.exe (72.67 KB)
- Lenovo Central.exe (2.02 MB)
- JAVA.EXE (20.06 KB)
- JAVAW.EXE (20.06 KB)
- KEYTOOL.EXE (20.07 KB)
- POLICYTOOL.EXE (20.08 KB)
- RMID.EXE (20.06 KB)
- RMIREGISTRY.EXE (20.07 KB)
- TNAMESERV.EXE (20.07 KB)
This web page is about Lenovo Central version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Central versions:
Lenovo Central is an application released by the software company DDNI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Lenovo Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Central with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lenovo Central or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Central". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Central application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo Central in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo Central, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lenovo Central:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ddni.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\ddniuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Central.
8. After removing Lenovo Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Central which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Central by DDNI from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo Central by DDNI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Central in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:39:22.000