Lenovo Browser Guard
This info is about Lenovo Browser Guard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Lenovo Browser Guard from your systemClientConnect LTD
. More information about ClientConnect LTD can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LENOVO~1\Main\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Lenovo Browser Guard is C:\Program Files (x86)\LENOVO~1\Main\bin\UNINST~1.EXE. Lenovo Browser Guard's primary file takes around 1.04 MB (1087176 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
Lenovo Browser Guard is composed of the following executables which take 1.04 MB (1087176
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Lenovo Browser Guard version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Browser Guard versions:
Lenovo Browser Guard is a program marketed by the software company ClientConnect LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Lenovo Browser Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Browser Guard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Browser Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Browser Guard". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Browser Guard application will be found very quickly. When you select Lenovo Browser Guard in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Browser Guard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Browser Guard.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Browser Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Browser Guard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Browser Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Browser Guard by ClientConnect LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Browser Guard by ClientConnect LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Browser Guard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 16:21:56.177