Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard from your systemLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard\PMUninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard. Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard's primary file takes about 145.50 KB (148992 bytes) and is named PMUninst.exe.
The executables below are part of Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard. They occupy about 2.00 MB (2096640
bytes) on disk.
- DiApp64.exe (37.50 KB)
- LsDaemon.exe (1.66 MB)
- Pelico.exe (115.50 KB)
- PMUninNT.exe (50.00 KB)
- PMUninst.exe (145.50 KB)
This data is about Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard version 1.22
only. You can find below info on other releases of Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard:
Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard is a program marketed by Lenovo. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard by Lenovo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo Black Silk USB Keyboard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:16:37.470