Legends of Honor
Legends of Honor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Legends of Honor from your computerMyPlayCity.ru
. Take a look here
for more details on MyPlayCity.ru. Please follow http://www.myplaycity.ru/
if you want to read more on Legends of Honor on MyPlayCity.ru's page. Legends of Honor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.ru\Legends of Honor directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Legends of Honor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.ru\Legends of Honor\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Legends of Honor's main file takes about 1.75 MB (1833392 bytes) and its name is Legends of Honor.exe.
Legends of Honor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.79 MB (7116344
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- game.exe (1.25 MB)
- Legends of Honor.exe (1.75 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (726.92 KB)
This info is about Legends of Honor version 2.0
Legends of Honor is a program released by the software company MyPlayCity.ru. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Legends of Honor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Legends of Honor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Legends of Honor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Legends of Honor". If it is installed on your PC the Legends of Honor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Legends of Honor in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Legends of Honor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Legends of Honor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myplaycity.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.ru\Legends of Honor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Legends of Honor.
8. After uninstalling Legends of Honor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Legends of Honor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Legends of Honor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Legends of Honor by MyPlayCity.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Legends of Honor by MyPlayCity.ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Legends of Honor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:53:32.800