Legends of Dawn
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Legends of Dawn for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Legends of Dawn from your PCDreaMatrix Game Studios
. You can read more on DreaMatrix Game Studios or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.dreamatrix.net
if you want to read more on Legends of Dawn on DreaMatrix Game Studios's website. Legends of Dawn is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreamatrix\Legends of Dawn directory, depending on the user's decision. Legends of Dawn's entire uninstall command line is "C:\WINDOWS\Legends of Dawn\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreamatrix\Legends of Dawn\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". game_lod.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.06 MB (5302272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Legends of Dawn. They occupy about 5.06 MB (5302272
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Legends of Dawn. You can find below info on other versions of Legends of Dawn:
Legends of Dawn is an application offered by DreaMatrix Game Studios. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Legends of Dawn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Legends of Dawn from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Legends of Dawn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Legends of Dawn". If it is installed on your PC the Legends of Dawn app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Legends of Dawn in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Legends of Dawn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Legends of Dawn:
- The publisher is: http://www.dreamatrix.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\WINDOWS\Legends of Dawn\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Dreamatrix\Legends of Dawn\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Legends of Dawn.
8. After uninstalling Legends of Dawn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Legends of Dawn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Legends of Dawn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Legends of Dawn by DreaMatrix Game Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Legends of Dawn by DreaMatrix Game Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Legends of Dawn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 00:27:03.690