Left 4 Dead 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Left 4 Dead 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 from your PCValve
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Valve. More data about the program Left 4 Dead 2 can be found at http://www.l4d.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Left 4 Dead 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Left 4 Dead 2's primary file takes about 356.50 KB (365056 bytes) and its name is left4dead2.exe.
Left 4 Dead 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 482.16 KB (493728
bytes) on disk.
- left4dead2.exe (356.50 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (125.66 KB)
This data is about Left 4 Dead 2 version 42
only. Click on the links below for other Left 4 Dead 2 versions:
If planning to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Left 4 Dead 2 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Left 4 Dead 2.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 550
Left 4 Dead 2 is a program offered by the software company Valve. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Left 4 Dead 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Left 4 Dead 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Left 4 Dead 2". The Left 4 Dead 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Left 4 Dead 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Left 4 Dead 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Left 4 Dead 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.l4d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Left 4 Dead 2.
8. After removing Left 4 Dead 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Left 4 Dead 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve from your PC, nor are we saying that Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Left 4 Dead 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:41:26.630