Left 4 Dead 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Left 4 Dead 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 from your systemValve
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Valve. More data about the program Left 4 Dead 2 can be found at http://www.l4d.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Left 4 Dead 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Left 4 Dead 2's primary file takes about 356.50 KB (365056 bytes) and its name is left4dead2.exe.
Left 4 Dead 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 482.16 KB (493728
bytes) on disk.
- left4dead2.exe (356.50 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (125.66 KB)
This data is about Left 4 Dead 2 version 42
only. Click on the links below for other Left 4 Dead 2 versions:
If planning to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a program marketed by the software company Valve. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Left 4 Dead 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Left 4 Dead 2". The Left 4 Dead 2 app will be found automatically. After you select Left 4 Dead 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Left 4 Dead 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Left 4 Dead 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.l4d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Left 4 Dead 2.
8. After removing Left 4 Dead 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Left 4 Dead 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve from your computer, nor are we saying that Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:41:26.630