Left 4 Dead 2 (2009)
Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) from your systemHiTREPACK.NET
. Go over here
where you can find out more on HiTREPACK.NET. More information about Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) can be found at http://www.hitrepack.net/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Left 4 Dead 2 (2009)'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\uninstall\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled left4dead2.exe and occupies 356.00 KB (364544 bytes).
Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.22 MB (1277580
bytes) on disk.
- left4dead2.exe (356.00 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (130.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (760.93 KB)
This web page is about Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) version 422009
Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) is an application offered by HiTREPACK.NET. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) or simply click the Search field and type in "Left 4 Dead 2 (2009)". If it exists on your system the Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Left 4 Dead 2 (2009), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Left 4 Dead 2 (2009):
- The publisher is: http://www.hitrepack.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Left 4 Dead 2\uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Left 4 Dead 2 (2009).
8. After removing Left 4 Dead 2 (2009), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) by HiTREPACK.NET from your computer, we are not saying that Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) by HiTREPACK.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Left 4 Dead 2 (2009) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:03:39.847