Leawo Blu-ray Player
Leawo Blu-ray Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Player from your computerleawo Software
. More data about leawo Software can be found here
. Leawo Blu-ray Player is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\leawo\Leawo Blu-ray Player directory, depending on the user's option. Leawo Blu-ray Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\leawo\Leawo Blu-ray Player\unins000.exe. Leawo Blu-ray Player's main file takes about 12.43 MB (13031408 bytes) and its name is Leawo Blu-ray Player.exe.
Leawo Blu-ray Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.06 MB (14741857
bytes) on disk:
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- connurl.exe (23.50 KB)
- Leawo Blu-ray Player.exe (12.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The current web page applies to Leawo Blu-ray Player version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Leawo Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
Leawo Blu-ray Player is a program released by leawo Software. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Leawo Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Leawo Blu-ray Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Leawo Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Leawo Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the Leawo Blu-ray Player application will be found very quickly. When you select Leawo Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Leawo Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Leawo Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Leawo Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Leawo Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Player by leawo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Leawo Blu-ray Player by leawo Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Leawo Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:01:44.533