Le Petit Robert 2008
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Le Petit Robert 2008 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2008 from your systemLe Robert
. You can read more on Le Robert or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Le Petit Robert 2008 at http://www.lerobert.com
. Le Petit Robert 2008 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2008 directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2008\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2008. The program's main executable file is called Robert.exe and its approximative size is 125.27 KB (128272 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Le Petit Robert 2008. They occupy about 3.96 MB (4147436
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- prnet.exe (277.27 KB)
- protect.exe (2.13 MB)
- Robert.exe (125.27 KB)
- RobertHA.exe (245.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.01 MB)
- safedisc.exe (185.00 KB)
This web page is about Le Petit Robert 2008 version 2008
Le Petit Robert 2008 is an application marketed by the software company Le Robert. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Le Petit Robert 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Le Petit Robert 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Le Petit Robert 2008 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Le Petit Robert 2008". If it exists on your system the Le Petit Robert 2008 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Le Petit Robert 2008 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Le Petit Robert 2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Le Petit Robert 2008:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lerobert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Le Robert\Le Petit Robert 2008\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Le Petit Robert 2008.
8. After uninstalling Le Petit Robert 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Le Petit Robert 2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Le Petit Robert 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2008 by Le Robert from your computer, nor are we saying that Le Petit Robert 2008 by Le Robert is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Le Petit Robert 2008 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-07 19:11:22.333