Layback Profit version 2.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Layback Profit version 2.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Layback Profit version 2.0 from your systemMy Company, Inc.
. More data about My Company, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program Layback Profit version 2.0 can be found at http://www.example.com/
. Layback Profit version 2.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Layback Profit folder, depending on the user's option. Layback Profit version 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Layback Profit\unins000.exe. Layback Profit version 2.0's main file takes around 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) and is called Layback Profit.exe.
Layback Profit version 2.0 is composed of the following executables which take 977.78 KB (1001246
bytes) on disk:
- Layback Profit.exe (272.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Layback Profit version 2.0.
Layback Profit version 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company My Company, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Layback Profit version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Layback Profit version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Layback Profit version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Layback Profit version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Layback Profit version 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Layback Profit version 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Layback Profit version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Layback Profit version 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Layback Profit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Layback Profit version 2.0.
8. After removing Layback Profit version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Layback Profit version 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Layback Profit version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Layback Profit version 2.0 by My Company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Layback Profit version 2.0 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Layback Profit version 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 21:13:11.737