Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2
This page is about Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 from your computerLavasoft Limited
. More information on Lavasoft Limited can be found here
. You can see more info on Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 at http://lavasoft.com/products/lavasoft-driver-updater.php
. Usually the Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2. DriverUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.19 MB (4396664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2. They take 6.52 MB (6841433
bytes) on disk.
- DriverUpdater.exe (4.19 MB)
- LDUTray.exe (1.12 MB)
- stub64.exe (68.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 version 3.2
If you're planning to uninstall Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lavasoft Driver Updater
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater\DriverUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater\LDUTray.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lavasoft Driver Updater_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lavasoft Driver Updater_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lavasoft Driver Updater_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lavasoft Driver Updater_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lavasoft Driver Updater_is1\UninstallString
Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 is an application by Lavasoft Limited. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2". The Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://lavasoft.com/products/lavasoft-driver-updater.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Lavasoft Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2.
8. After uninstalling Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 by Lavasoft Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 by Lavasoft Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lavasoft Driver Updater v3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 01:48:59.077